Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is this some kind of joke or something?!?!

We received a Christmas package in the mail today!!! I was so excited and even more excited when I opened it to find so many things to keep us warm when it is SOOO cold outside. Then I discovered something... (See the video)

Regardless, thanks so much! The peppermint chocolate is to die for!! YUMMY!!

I am so thankful for a family who cares and loves us so much to send such a wonderful package our way. You'll never know how much it means to us...seriously!

Just one question though: Is this some kind of joke or something??


Ok, Well I have tried and tried to upload a video explaining my confusion, but it's just not happening, so my question is...WHY DID YOU SEND ME TWO RIGHT HANDED GLOVES? When I can actually get the video uploaded with the demonstration, maybe you'll understand my dilemma better. Stay tuned.

I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. bahhaaahaaahaaa!!!!! that is AWESOME! Maybe it's because you are always RIGHT....it's a symbolic gift, not a gift meant for actually using????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, ok I see. Alright problem solved! I am always right. I can live with that! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete